katie from my wife and kids on icarly

images katie from my wife and kids on icarly. victoria justice icarly. katie from my wife and kids on icarly. katie from my wife and kids on
  • katie from my wife and kids on



  • GotGC??
    01-30 01:16 PM
    I remember the interim rule saying that:
    - the process of labor substitution itself will be eliminated
    - I-140 applications based on approved LCs (now, only in your name only) need to be applied within 45-days of LC's approval.

    Does someone have the (official) link to this news that DOL has submitted this rule to OMB.

    No, 45 days condition is not for "to file 140 within 45 days of labor approval"
    But it is for the company to substitute the LC for some other employee within 45 days.

    There is no time limit set to file I-140 for the employee for whom the LC was issued.





    wallpaper katie from my wife and kids on katie from my wife and kids on icarly. images My wife situation katie
  • images My wife situation katie



  • saimrathi
    07-14 08:48 AM
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/jul2007/db20070713_687551.htm?campaign_id=rss_topStories

    The Gandhi Protests
    Denied the permanent U.S. residency they'd been promised, high-skilled workers are taking to the streets in nonviolent protest





    katie from my wife and kids on icarly. My wife situation
  • My wife situation



  • sidbee
    01-19 08:56 AM
    This is a developing story. I am sure there are lots of IV members in H1 and getting/going to be affected. one of the option I am trying to explore is to take the USCIS and CBP to the court. They do not have the authority to decide the employer-employee relationship.

    First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out�because I was not a communist;
    Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out�because I was not a trade unionist;
    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out�because I was not a Jew;
    Then they came for me�and there was no one left to speak out."

    The Insightful Immigration Blog � Commentaries on Immigration Policy, Cases and Trends: NEW USCIS MEMO ON EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP FOR H-1B PETITIONS: IS IT A WAY TO KEEP CERTAIN WORKERS OUT? (http://cyrusmehta.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-uscis-memo-on-employer-employee.html)

    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2010/H1B%20Employer-Employee%20Memo010810.pdf

    Here I want to know how many IV members are in H1B and going to suck into this and how many are ready for the fight. In terms of money and time. Remember, you may not be travelling out of the country anytime soon. But when you are filing for I-485, USCIS can deny because you are not in status at the time of filing. Because throughout the H1B period you need to maintain the employee-employer relationship as per this memo. So no one is safe.

    So its time to decide our future and life. If you are complacent and soon you will pay the price. Act before its too late.

    Lets take the bull by its horn. If you vote, post your details in this thread. otherwise there no use of voting.

    I know it hurts , but this was necessary to stop the misuse of H1B program.
    The H1B was never meant to be used by Body shoppers.





    2011 images My wife situation katie katie from my wife and kids on icarly. my wife and kids on icarly
  • my wife and kids on icarly



  • cnag
    04-14 07:47 PM
    I just sent in my third $50 thru paypal. I wish I could contribute more. I am likely to come to bench soon and not in a position to do so. I feel bad...sorry guys.



    more...


    katie from my wife and kids on icarly. Miranda Cosgrove At Kids#39;
  • Miranda Cosgrove At Kids#39;



  • hopelessGC
    04-15 01:39 PM
    Is it correct to say only nebraska Service center is issuing the rfe because they are pre adjudicating while Texas service center is not issuing rfe because they are not pre adjudicating 485. A vast majority of people getting rfe on 485 (95% or more) are from nebraska Service center.

    My application is pending with the Texas Service Center. It appears that TSC is also pre-adjudicating.





    katie from my wife and kids on icarly. hot My wife situation katie
  • hot My wife situation katie



  • Junky
    11-04 08:13 AM
    Done



    more...


    katie from my wife and kids on icarly. victoria justice icarly.
  • victoria justice icarly.



  • 485Mbe4001
    11-14 12:29 PM
    here are many other reasons why people get mugged..i understand the concern, but agitating against him is not going to produce anything substantial to the IV cause, you will end up providing free publicity to his show. You time will be better spent if you motivate others to join IV and
    work with the congressmen and senators.

    There is no way that he is going to change his tune. CNN will not drop him because he brings in $$$'s and according to them he is doing nothing wrong, just playing to his crowd.

    is he your biggest problem? if he is then yes, please spend your time on trying to bring him down. Will all IV problems be solved if if he aplogizes tomorrow. I understand that we are all passionate about our issues, he about his and you about yours.

    Only issue is one of his crowd may mug me in a subway or lonely street, or puncture my tyres, or break my windshield, attack our children... and so on.





    2010 My wife situation katie from my wife and kids on icarly. katie from my wife and kids on icarly. victoria justice icarly.
  • katie from my wife and kids on icarly. victoria justice icarly.



  • walking_dude
    11-28 12:09 PM
    Tommorrow is the D-Day. Let's try to call-in and bust his arguments. What all troublesome questions can we ask him?



    more...


    katie from my wife and kids on icarly. katie from my wife and kids on
  • katie from my wife and kids on



  • smodekurti
    10-12 12:31 PM
    I have not received any. Generally the notice goes to the employer or the attorney who filed the petition on our behalf. Moreover I have checked with my previous employer. They are suspecting the case got reopened because of the H1B withdrawal petition that was filed sometime back. Things will be clear only after they receive the notice.





    hair my wife and kids on icarly katie from my wife and kids on icarly. my wife and kids on icarly
  • my wife and kids on icarly



  • santiwar
    12-13 06:05 PM
    I saw the poll in the morning and voted FOR making this a paid site, but going through the discussions and a little bit of soul searching (slow day at work :p) i am a bit wary about making it a paid site now.

    As much as i would like to see the riff-raff (pardon the expression) go away, maybe we should be more inclusive then exclusive (?). Not everyone is an early adoptor, it took me a while to contribute as well, but i did eventually turn around and contributed the lil bit i could.

    Thats just my take, and excuse the rather altruistic title of my post.



    more...


    katie from my wife and kids on icarly. Tom Cruise and wife Katie
  • Tom Cruise and wife Katie



  • zerozerozeven
    12-08 02:02 PM
    i sent my comments on change.gov on how the immigration system needs a overhaul





    hot Miranda Cosgrove At Kids#39; katie from my wife and kids on icarly. pictures cheer for Katie Holmes katie from my wife and kids on icarly.
  • pictures cheer for Katie Holmes katie from my wife and kids on icarly.



  • shortduck
    09-11 10:56 AM
    Hi All

    Where u take SBI or ICICI they will not tell you the date on which the actually transaction was taken place. Yes its right that they keep money with them for 2-3 days and remit only when they see that exchange rate will increase.

    I have used both, in my personal opinion SBI offers good rate than ICICI.

    Again, this may be not correct because we don't know the time they update their web site to reflect the current exchange rate.



    more...


    house The Good Wife Episode quot;Böses katie from my wife and kids on icarly. katie from my wife and kids on
  • katie from my wife and kids on



  • jindhal
    08-25 04:06 PM
    is crappy...
    they provide "technically free" money transfers to india.
    They do not charge you anything for transferring but their profit is from offering a much lower rate for transfers than the official rate. I have had different time lag between initiate and transfer on different days. Not sure if their transfer is delayed or preponed based on rate but they do take a hell lot long to transfer. I earlier used to suggest M2I from icici nowadays its remit 2 india. Cust service is crappy regardless of where you go, cos in the end these companies are desi..and the cust service is also desi. They treat you like crap (just like the rest of the population back home) and I dont expect anything different anytime soon.





    tattoo hot My wife situation katie katie from my wife and kids on icarly. iCarly starlet Miranda
  • iCarly starlet Miranda



  • SGP
    04-09 06:39 PM
    Pappu : Does this thread yet needs to be bumped up?

    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GOOD EVENING GC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    Deadline = April 30th, 2011
    Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
    Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
    2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
    3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")

    Dear IV Members,

    If you believe that your success depends on your immigration process - whether it's the ability to file I-485 earlier or to get green-card and citizenship sooner or whether it's the ability of your spouse to work - then you have to believe that your success somehow depends on the success of Immigration voice and these 170 volunteers in DC next week.
    As you may know, we are just one more week away from hosting Advocacy day in Washington DC where about 170 members of Immigration Voice will conduct nearly 250 meetings with offices of Senators and Congressmen. Such events cost money. If we have enough contributions, we can spend as per our budget of nearly $ 50,000. If not, we will have to cut back on the event spending and reduce the magnitude and size of the event.
    If you are not coming to DC next week, please do your part and contribute funds to Immigration Voice. It not only finances the event properly, it instills pride and confidence in the members who will be there in DC that there are thousands of willing supporters behind them who could not be there physically but are 100% with them in their determination and resolve.

    For background click here -> Announcement about April 2011 Advocacy Days (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1901186-action-item-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-in-april-2011-a.html#post2301599)
    Contribute to Advocacy Event on the Capitol Hill (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44#onetimepaypal) (All one-time contributions will go towards organizing the Advocacy Days event)



    more...


    pictures victoria justice icarly. katie from my wife and kids on icarly. katie from my wife and kids on icarly. Tom Cruise with wife Katie
  • katie from my wife and kids on icarly. Tom Cruise with wife Katie



  • rmscandy2006
    07-15 09:28 AM
    done





    dresses pictures cheer for Katie Holmes katie from my wife and kids on icarly. katie from my wife and kids on icarly. katie from my wife and kids on
  • katie from my wife and kids on



  • kshitijnt
    07-17 09:53 PM
    Recapturing lost numbers is not a permanent solution. Per country limit 7% is ridiculous. We need to make sure we are not discriminated against by the per country limit. Its not my fault that someone from Europe doesnt want to come here and not so many from Africa or south america qualify for the EB visas.



    more...


    makeup katie from my wife and kids on katie from my wife and kids on icarly. The Good Wife Episode quot;Böses
  • The Good Wife Episode quot;Böses



  • senthil1
    04-27 02:33 AM
    My analysis if the law is passed in the current form

    1. Non displacement provision will delay H1b process. But innovation will not be impacted as best companies Like Google, Microsoft and start up companies will not have a problem in proving that skills are not available in the market.

    2. When a company lays off they cannot recruit for 6 months. But a company is laying off people they will hardly recruit for 6 months. Generally when they do less than 5% of staff that will not come under layoff provision and still they can recruit H1b. So only a few positions will be impacted.

    3. 50% rule may make many bodyshoppers and Top indian companies force to recruit US Citizens and medium non public companies may split into many companies. Some H1b dependent small and medium companies may go out of business. It will have huge short term impact on H1b aspirants but they will adjust quickly to change their jobs.

    4. More powers for DOL will make the companies to follow the law and reduction of abuse

    5. Of course the restrictions will make less number of jobs for H1bs and L1s. But when economy improves demand will increase so that H1b cap will be reached inspite of all these restrictions. I strongly believe that system will adjust the new restrictions similar to TARP bill but short term very high impact. But that can be minimised by applying all those restrictions only for new H1bs. Generally more restrictions the persons qualifying will be best and bright and also wages for H1bs,L1s also will increase with improved working conditions.

    6. If pro immigrants like IV can negotiate to include Recapture or increase GC cap. But that depends on chance of passing the bill. If IV and other pro immigrants lobby and block the bill then that makes sense. But if the bill gets bi partisan support then it may be wise to take different approach. This bill may be like 2007 and may not be considered at all.

    I did not read the bill completely but my views were based on some major provisions and also I do not believe the conspiracy thoeries that they want to remove the H1b program first then EAD then GCs. But it is a protection for US citizens. I am not arguing that the protection is right or wrong but most countries in the world are trying to do that when recession. India has 100% protection for jobs for Indian citizens





    girlfriend iCarly starlet Miranda katie from my wife and kids on icarly. nathan kress 2011 icarly.
  • nathan kress 2011 icarly.



  • no538
    07-11 10:45 PM
    story/rumor was that only Texas center was holding off application...is Nebraska doing that too?


    My attorney said that he received my I-485 application back from Nebraska service center on the 9th statting that priority date is not current.

    My application is I-140 PP(EB3 to EB2 (Nov 2003)PD transfer)+I-485.
    I've got the receipt for I-140 and my application was received by USCIS on June 29th.

    I think my case is different and they would have got confused with everything going on and just returned the application.

    My attorney sent the packet back to USCIS saying that my PD is current in June with the PD Transfer and that they should accept it.

    I'll update with whatever happens.


    Cheers,
    Raghu





    hairstyles Tom Cruise and wife Katie katie from my wife and kids on icarly. my wife and kids on icarly
  • my wife and kids on icarly



  • ajju
    03-13 01:18 PM
    One step closer.

    With last year crisscrossing, EB2 India most apps are cleared upto september 2004. We should not have too many in 2004 except substitution cases.

    Hope it will step into 2005 in next 4 months....

    Atleast 5 in my office and 5 in friend circle :-)

    But I wish what you say is true that not many left in 2003.. and dates move to 2004 and then further...





    JazzByTheBay
    12-12 09:03 PM
    However, as far as access to some information and benefits goes, this can be restricted to members. If you think this issue impacts you as severely as it does, why the hesitation to ensure something gets done about it, and get regular access to information and benefits without the clutter?

    jazz

    I dont think it's a good idea. The fundraising thread demonstrates that we do have people who understand the stakes and are willing to do something about it. Ofcourse we need a lot more money but we should be able to persuade people to contribute voluntarily. I don't like exclusive clubs





    wawa
    10-01 01:45 PM
    Another intresting update...

    I just checked the USCIS website and found out that the approved H1 which has been reopened has a Last Updated date of 09/30/2007....

    09/30/2007 was a Sunday...why is USCIS working on the case on Sunday ???

    I have the same update on 09/30/2007......



    Total Pageviews